Tour de Dufflet: let us eat cake ... and by "us", i mean "me"

Friday, December 11, 2009

let us eat cake ... and by "us", i mean "me"

~
Some get to test cars, airplanes or apps ... I get to test CAKE! Dufflet Rosenberg is constantly experimenting with new recipes and in the course of planning for new desserts to coincide with our monthly seasonal product newsletters, she asks us "what do you think?" 

Thinking about (and tasting) cake is serious business, but it is a chore I am willing to shoulder in an effort to offer to you (dear customer) the BEST CAKE ever! Here's what a slice of "test" Maple Spice Bundt looks like ... don't know if it will be added to production in the new year, but believe me when I say it tastes wonderful!



Dufflet was a guest judge earlier today at George Brown College's annual Gingerbread House contest (for students in their baking program) ... here are a couple of snaps via her Blackberry:





Hanukkah begins at sundown tonight with the first candle lighting ... we wish everyone a safe and joyful Chanukah with family, friends (and cake!)


~



No comments: