French/English Order Desk Opportunity at Dufflet Pastries!
How would you like to work in an environment that always smells so sweet?!
Dufflet Pastries is a supplier of baked goods for restaurants, specialty food shops, supermarkets and hotels. We are currently seeking a French/English Order Desk individual with a vibrant personality to work with our team of seasoned representatives at head office.
As this is a junior position, the ideal candidate requires a minimum of 1-year order desk or customer service experience to handle these key responsibilities:
• Respond to incoming calls from customers placing orders (French and/or English); call customers to place orders; input data of orders accurately
• Provide product knowledge to customers; advise of new products and promotions
• Build strong relationships with team and customers to maintain consistent high levels of service
• Maintain communications between internal departments, management and customers, and respond to questions and concerns in a timely manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Ability to interact with customers in both French and English (written and verbal) is a must
• Quick learner to adapt to work procedures and accommodate customer needs
• Detail oriented team player
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
• Customer service in the food industry is an asset
• Experience using MS Office, customized computer systems
• Available to work full time hours, Monday to Friday; work occasional Saturday shift
This sweet smelling head office is located in the Islington and QEW area of Etobicoke.
Does this sound like a position you want to learn more about? Please respond by March 10th. Send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.