Tour de Dufflet: “My Story. My Ad” contest (insert your vote here)

Monday, July 15, 2013

“My Story. My Ad” contest (insert your vote here)

.
Greetings to all! 

You know that Dufflet has a company that makes delicious chocolates, confections and candies, right?

Our Chocolate Signatures line has entered in the “My Story. My Ad” contest hosted by the Specialty Food Association.

Voting is just a simple "click" (no registering, no signing in, only a little Capcha action) and we'd love to have your support please!

Vote for our story from July 15 – July 21 and help us win our own national ad campaign in the US! 


The winner will be announced on Friday, August 2, 2013.

The contest hashtag is #craftcarejoy for those of you who enjoy tagging things. I know I do.

You can see our story (ok, so technically it's a song... kinda, sorta) and vote here:


http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/322384/voteable_entries/68690587

 

Thanks so much for your help!
.

No comments: